This is how I’ll be driving home from work today — all happy like this — because it’s Fri-YAY. Oh yes, it’s a looooong weekend. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
The perfect song for my happy driving? Ice Cube’s “It Was A Good Day” (listen HERE). Am I right?
ON THE SCHED
* Some crazy-ass storm that brought typhoons to Japan has now moved across the Pacific and will supposedly dump its glory on my city.
* Thanksgiving dinner and good times with my awesome family. Food. Love. Family. xo
* 8:00 am Moksha hot yoga to calm my mind and centre myself on Saturday.
* Sleeping-in on Sunday and Monday (long weekend!).
* Netflix addiction.
* Friend’s bridal shower…and — surprise! — she’s flown specifically all the way from T-Dot. Well, almost…she’s visiting her family for Thanksgiving, too.
* Plan trip to Morocco (winter break? spring break?). All flights from my city have a stopover in either Amsterdam (if KLM), Paris (if Air France) or Madrid (Iberia)….so planning will include a few extra days strolling around in one of these cities. But let’s go back to Morocco — Marrakech, Chefchaouen, Casablanca, Fez, Atlas Mountains, tagine (!), mint tea, Essaoira, argan oil, makouda…*Moans* Will my rudimentary high-school French suffice? Omg, so sad that I was forced to learn French since Grade 4 (by the Government!) but it’s still so damn hard because the French actually speak so damn fast…But anyways, Morocco! Soo goood. Soo damn good.
Hope your schedule is filled with joy!