I ♥ morganite crystals
November 9, 2014 by Tamiko
My friend makes loving gem essences for spiritual wellness. I wasn’t sure what these essences were, or why I would want one, but I was presented with a bottle of Morganite Gem Essence. (It’s like this
). My friend carefully explained what these essences do, and why Morganite is the gem for me. After, I felt very pleased and happy to receive an extra dose of Universal Love with my Morganite Gem Essence. Now what exactly is Morganite?
WHAT IS MORGANITE?
Morganite is a pink semiprecious gem from the beryl family. It is considered a powerful, high vibrational, universal stone of unconditional Divine love. It is also known as the “Angel Stone” or “Heart Stone.” It was called Pink Beryl until 1911 when it was renamed after gem collector, J.P. Morgan, by the chief gemologist of Tiffany and Co. It’s currently a popular choice for engagement rings.
WHAT COLOUR IS MORGANITE?
Morganite’s colour is a transparent pink that can come in shades of violet, salmon, or peach. The colour pink is said to temper anger or resentment, and can calm you for meditation and deep reflection. Pink is also the colour of new love, new romance, sensuality, and new relationships. The peachy-shades of pink (those tinged with orange) promote affection, joy, friendship, pleasure, and family.
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MORGANITE?
- It brings healing, compassion, assurance, determination, and commitment.
- It improves your self-esteem by bringing in an abundance of love, and infuses you with self-love.
- It is attuned to the heart and Heart Chakra (energy centre).
- The stone of fairness. A talisman for meetings where you wish to receive fair treatment.
- One of Libra’s minor birthstones.
MORGANITE = UNIVERSAL LOVE
- Attracts an abundance of love into your life.
- Deepens love of a current relationship.
- Encourages loving thoughts and actions.
- Attunes you to be receptive to love from others.
- It may used to attract your soulmate by opening your heart so a partner that is harmonious with you will find you.
- Once it attract love into your life, it also maintains it.
- Heightens your awareness of unconditional love of the Divine.
- It can also rekindle old love.
MORGANITE = HEART CHAKRA
- It activates, opens, clears, energizes and heals the Heart Chakra by helping to overcome fear, resentment and anger
- It helps you recognize unfulfilled emotional needs and feelings which have gone unexpressed.
- It helps stabilize your emotions.
- It helps love flow into your life in abundance.
- It activates and energizes loving thoughts and actions with wisdom and calmness of mind.
- It increases the ability to accept loving words and actions from others.
- It helps release attachment to old relationships by removing obstacles so you can move forward with an open heart.
- Morganite can be used instead of Rose Quartz (also a love inducing stone). Rose Quartz will open your heart resolutely but if this is too much, then use Morganite’s slow, gentle opening.
MORGANITE’S EMOTIONAL BENEFITS
- It is a gentle stone that will gently release of emotions “like an angel holding your heart.
- It stabilizes your emotions with love, wisdom and calm.
- It helps reveal fear-based defense mechanisms that made relationships difficult and which resisted healing and transformation.
- Cleanses anxiety, stress, old wounds, hidden trauma, and lifts burdens.
- Inspires more joy and gratefulness in the present.
MORGANITE’S SPIRITUAL BENEFITS
- It brings in Divine compassion
- It boosts your confidence and self-love
- It allows your to align with your soul and human spirit.
- It is attuned to the immense love of the Divine and reminds us how we’re all connected to the Universal Heart.
- It allows us to connect and receive guidance from guardian angel and all angels.
MORGANITE FOR WOMEN
- It helps women realize they can be independent and be in harmony with male energy.
- It helps women vibrate with the energy of the Divine feminine.
- Wearing it evokes a sense of peace, joy and inner strength.
- When it is worn for extended periods of time, it encourages confidence with an awareness of Divine love.
- Wearing it can deepen the spiritual aspect of the sexual experience, such as in tantric and kundalini practices.
- Holding it brings a sense of deep peace and joy, both within you and with the world.
BASICALLY, GET YOUR HANDS ON SOME MORGANITE.